Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 24.02.2007, 05:33 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
Im not actually sure what it was, all I know was that it was a 50 cal??? It had fuckn massive bullets and I almost fell over when I shot it...
No wonder with that back leaning posture. Kids, remember: Always keep centre of gravity as front and low as possible.

We did a lot of shooting in the army (suprise). We had RK62's, an excellent robust AK47 Kalashnikov derivate, so it's designed like Lada: As few parts as is neccessary. That's why you can bury it in the sand and throw it in the water and it would still work.

It was rather fun to shoot with it. Supprisingly accurate and powerful 7,62mm ammunition based assault rifle. With that gun I could hit to 10cm x 10cm area from 150 meters.

I've also shot with 9mm Czech semiautomatic classic CZ-75. Rather extreme recoil when compared to rifles. Not very accurate on my hands but loads of fun!
Old 24.02.2007, 08:22 PM

Listen you cunts... I reckon I did alright for someone who's never fired a gun before. I hit the fuckin target, right in the centre. A crackin shot I might add...

Steve and the target:

The smaller target that I was aiming for:

My shot! How do ya like dem apples?

We were out there with a hi-speed camera that shoots at over 1000 fps. We got some gorgeous shots of the spent cartridge being expelled and another round being loaded into the chamber... also some fantastic shots of us shooting various objects... a CRT computer screen, an apple, a can of peppers. I'll try and upload some videos later.

In the meantime here is a video of a water balloon:

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60

Last edited by jasedee : 24.02.2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 25.02.2007, 07:58 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
In the meantime here is a video of a water balloon:
That is cool as fuck, please please please post more.
Old 25.02.2007, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
That is cool as fuck, please please please post more.
Mate... if you think that one is good you should see some of the others we've done!

I cant really post anymore on the net, as I could potentially lose my job, so if you are keen for more please PM me your email addy and as soon as I've converted the images I'll send em over

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 25.02.2007, 11:05 PM
Pro
Pro

I was real lucky when I visited my uncle in America who is an ex Marine and current police officer, his gun collection was, shall we say, comprehensive

Even got to shoot an UZI hehe. Good times. Total innacurate piece of shit though.
Old 26.02.2007, 06:27 PM

Nice shooting Ace. Good vid too!