Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 06.02.2007, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Erhm.. Where to start?

(No order whatsoever)

1. Broke my collar bone while racing my friend. As I was winning he tripped me from behind and I fell into a dumpster and it at first didn't really hurt that much but it was more of an chock of hearing the bone break and realizing that I couldn't lift my arm up into the air and after 10 seconds the pain come.

2. While at daycare centre, I was trying to perform an stunt ala "some action movie I've seen the day before", anyways I didn't get out in time and smashed back of my head against an electrical outlet.. It didn't hurt at all! Anyways all that happened was that my sight was kinda blurry so I went to the first personel of the daycare centre.. but as she fainted when she saw me, I got kinda scared and thought that some monster was chasing me and as the second personel just looked at me and screamed my fullon panic was an fact. So I turned around to run back to the room and hide when I saw this trail of blood and I got even an worse panicattack and when I put my hand on the back of my head I could acctually feel my own skull. Then I heard someone screaming in panic and after 30 seconds I realized that it was acctually me, that stood and screamed like an crazy person. It took 2 hours to stitch me up!

3. I was tripped by an friend in school and landed on my frontteeth directly on marblefloor. That hurt like hell and even worse when the bloody dentist decided that "You're an big boy and don't need any painkiller whatsoever while he bloody drilled my "nerve" (I have no idea what the english word is..). I still have two "dracula"-teeth because of that accident.

4. When I got into an fight and got my hand thrue and window causing major damage to nerves and muscles (and I still suffer from it)

5. When I freaked out and smashed my _other_ hand into an concretewall and breaking it like an twig.

6. When I freaked out once more and smashed the already broken hand into the wall again causing even more damage.

That is just a few accidents I can remember right now, want more stories?!

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 06.02.2007, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Blimey, some pretty grisly stories there.

Worst I've suffered is attempting to jump over a row of leylandi (those fucking awful evergreen conifer type things) as a short cut, thought I'd cleared them but my foot got caught and my head bore the full brunt and weight of my body as I hit the pavement the other side.

Was a beautiful wound, skin scraped right off from the top of my head right down the forehead to the bottom of the nose, and full of lovely grit. Literally saw stars, and the ringing in my ears was loud as fuck. Guess it was karma, as I was actually pegging it after knock-a-door-running some guy's house (I was only about 13. beh). No physical scars left, but I still have the tinnitus. Would trade that for a physical scar any day.

Got a shit load of scars from various operations, but that's maybe for another time...
Old 06.02.2007, 07:10 PM

Sebastian. One day, and it is coming, I am going to come to Stockholm for an almighty session with you my mate.
Or if you wanna come here.. Let's go and bust that fucking Juho's apartment.
Old 06.02.2007, 08:34 PM
Pro
Pro

I had an in-growing toenail once.
Old 06.02.2007, 09:52 PM
Pro
Pro

I once rolled a car off a cliff.

Got a slight graze on my right elbow...
Old 06.02.2007, 10:03 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

broke the same arm twice
cuncussion -smacked my head hard on the curb skateboarding
I had the gears of the bike go into my leg had stitches for that
huge stone hit my forehead also got stitches for that
Old 07.02.2007, 03:09 AM

A few busted bones here, lots of scrapes and stitches, but the worst pain I have ever been in was when I dislocated my leg from my hip! Fuck me it took a long time to get back to normal after that.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 07.02.2007, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

matsa: Sounds like a plan then!

HC: How did you dislocate your leg?

I remember a few more good stories (I got too much to tell about really but if you want more.. I will happily tell you more);

I was playing with an "friend" (hoho, that sounds really dirty doesn't it? anyways..) we got bored and decided to go to an hospital and steal an wheelchair as we usually did and since we've been there so many times stealing wheelchairs they knew who we was and knew that we wouldn't destroy the thing and it could be found just outside the doors.

However, the doors wouldn't open so we started to walk back home again. All of the sudden my "friend" stopped and said; "Hey, check this out!" so I went back to him and wanted to see what he had seen that was "sooooooooo intresting". He pointed into a pool of mud and said look at the bottom of that! So I tried really hard to see what on earth could be so intresting in the pool.

While I tried to figure it out he picked up an massive razorsharp rock. Just as I was about to turn my head and ask what the hell I why I stared down the mudpool with no funny "thing" whatsoever.

It was like an flash, as someone had taken an photo just next to me.. Then it's black! I woke up just as my brother screamed as an madman chasing my "friend" away from me.

As it turned out, my "friend" just had gotten bored and decided that he wanted to see how it was to beat someone really bad or maybe even kill someone. But as I was lucky my brother came walking by just that area we were, just as my "friend" smashed the stone on my head and knocking me out. I got an massive concussion aswell as I had to get ~25 stitches (I got some scars in the back of me head!).

My brother got hold of my "friend", he beat the crap out of him! Yay! Sweet sweet revenge. He knocked out a few teeth, smashed his nose and abit more.

--------

Another friend and me was into skateboarding. We had this really good skateboard (as we could afford one we shared), but it was really _big_, we could easily skate two on it as one stood in the front and the other kicked it forward. We live right next to a few nice places to skate and we decided to get up on those hills and skate back home.. As we both got tired from skating all day, we decided to "Hey, let's just sit on the skateboard instead". Great idea that worked perfect! Until any curves as it was impossible to stay on the board! We didn't know this and if we knew we would probably not even care!

We started to ride down the hill.. Great fun! We laughed until we saw that we were on a crashcourse into a biiiiiiiiig stone. While trying to avoid to crash w noticed that it was impossible to steer.. We smashed into the stone, my friend landed first and as he sat behind me.. He had the worst crash, It sounded like he had some major problems breathing.. I smashed my head into the ground, causing me another concussion and headache for 1.5 months after the bloody crash!

----------

My brother and I had seen a movie about knight and swordfights! "COOL!" as we tried to find anything that would look like like swords!

We found a pair of "bolts" from an construction site just next to were we lived. These things were long and had a sharp point! Fun fun fun! We started to fight with our new swords and we laughed and laughed until my brother smashed the bolt from my hand and then was about to "kill me" (remember, this was just only play). I took an step forward which wasn't anything my brother had thought about while he charged at me! The bolt smashed my eyebrow open.. It didn't hurt that much but it took a few stitches before it would heal!

------

The day after new year's eve. My brother, myself and a friend would go out and try to find any firework that didn't work the night before. We was really lucky! We found 4 biiiiig rockets and a few other smaller fireworks!

"Ohh, it's time to make an bomb!" - We were really happy when we started to disassemble the rockets and making sure we got all the "gunpowder" out! We got really much! "Wow! Let's blow something up in the forrest! YAY!" however as we didn't have any fuse whatsoever to lit the thing with I came up with the brilliant idea that; "If I take the lighter and lay next to the "bomb" and try to lit it and if it blows up I would be safe as I am on the ground (and as everyone has seen on Van Damme-action movies, if you're close to the ground you aint hurt abit!)" "Great idea!" "Yeah, you do that" was the comments I got from my idea.

After trying to set the bomb of for like 5 minutes I got bored and went back home, fetching a smaller firework that I wanted to save. I got back up to the forrest and as I had tried to get the bomb to explode for five minutes i thought to myself; Ärsch, if I put this on the bomb and lit that and then the bomb it probably will go off!.

I did that, the thing was that the small firework had a really really really short fuse and I didn't expekt it to go off with just that small "homemade fuse", but it did. As we didn't pack the "gunpowder" it wasn't a big boooooom that we wanted. Just more of "fffFFffFFffwwwwWHhhHIUIIIiiiIIiiiiIIiiSSSsssSSSSCCCchcccccCHhhHH"-effect! As my brother and friend stood about ~25 meters away from me. I could hear their "happyscreams"; WOW! COOL! WOOOOOW!

But as I stood just above the bloody bomb I was engulfed in the flames.. I burnt my face and _all_ of my hair in my face and ~50% of my hair in my head. As the smoke began to clear and I was screaming (mostly in fear acctually)my brother realised that; Uh-oh! We're in trouble now! and when he saw me that I wasn't that hurt he came up with the brilliant idea of cutting my hair as that was the only thing that would be the evidence against us from our parents! That was the first time I had an "tan" in the middle of the winter (more of an.. I been sunbathing for the last few days with no pause whatsoever.. I was so red in my face!) and a mullet!

Might I add that it didn't take long until our parents knew what we had done as people had called the police in fear that someone was trying to set the forest on fire!

I was an wildchild when I was younger and might I add; I've had some major concussions and stitches in my head but.. I am still smrt.. I mean smart! Hoho.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/

Last edited by 3o3 : 07.02.2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07.02.2007, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
Never broken a bone, never sprained an ankle, never been stung by a bee...

Some may say Im cautious, other say just a pussy

Jase, I would have to lean toward pussy given those two descriptors of your persona...

Hel Old Vantaa Man, is that Heino in your avatar? I'm going to have fucking horrible nightmares from the yodeling days of my childhood! Arrghhh!!!

Regarding the chafed testicle, my desk at the office is quite large, with sharp ass corners. My office is small, and proximal to my desk is my office refrdigerator (yes, I know, I eat alot) so it crowds the corner of my desk where I must enter/exit. Lo and behold I was in a hurry and BAM!!! There goes the chafing. I don't really consider business slacks any type of protection so I just as well should have been nude.

A picture of the ordeal? Ask and ye shall receive. I'll wait until the bruise is fully formed, oh yes it's brusing, big time.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 07.02.2007, 05:54 PM

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

Nothing really serious, though possibly most distressing - a few years ago - crushed my hand sideways under a a pile of heavy boxes - broke a few bones in it - distressing only because I was really worried about whether it would recover enough to still play keys - thankfully its just a bit stiff in the cold now, wide stretches on keys can sometimes ache a little, but otherwise ok

Otherwise the usual collection of teenage bike crashes etc...