Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 24.02.2018, 08:22 PM
New here
New here

Default Using the Virus B effects on a Vermona DMR1 MKIII

I recently picked up a DMR1 MKIII. I was hoping someone to explain for me step by step how I can use the route my Virus B effects to the DMR1 MKIII. The Vermona has individual Audio OUT ports for each of its 8 sounds. I was looking to plug in a cable directly from the Virus to the IN of one of the sounds to effect it. Is this possible? How can this be done?
Old 24.02.2018, 10:02 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Hi, Welcome.

Hit the Effects button, then keep scrolling the pages left until you see "1 INPUT", followed by "Mode = Off" below it.

Change the value of Mode from "Off" to "ToEffects" using the value buttons, and you can then use the effects as you would normally.

Alternatively use "Static" if you also want to run the Vermona through the Virus's filters and saturation and other modulations (LFOs etc.), or "Dynamic" if you want to further gate the input by hitting a key (allows you to bring in EGs and the like).

If you need to boost the inputs, or select which input channels you want to use, you can also access these by paging to the extreme left on the Effects menu pages.