Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 11.12.2020, 03:45 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
There are a lot of people that buy these out of nostalgia but if you read Youtube comments under some of these synth reviews you'll see the younger generation lust after these as well. Under a certain age or level of accomplishment, they aren't able to afford the good stuff for the most part but this is why Behringer's cheap knockoffs of vintage gear are selling like hotcakes. Synthwave/retrowave etc. music is extremely popular among millennials, Gen-Ys etc. Vintage gear has made a huge comeback.

As always MBTC you have turned my thread into talking about your synths...good night
Old 11.12.2020, 11:08 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
As always MBTC you have turned my thread into talking about your synths...good night
I don't own a Prophet 10 (yet) or Behringer gear, so how is the above talking about my synths?

I offered the response that answered your question early in the thread, you chose not to accept it.

You kept going with ancillary opinions, I only simply entertained your responses. As always, you weren't really looking for a valid answer, only a place to vent about Access. I like to find solutions to things, not accommodate whining. Once again, per the prior link, Access is not supporting Catalina or beyond officially, so you'll need to figure something else out. Bitching about it further will get you nowhere. Good luck.