Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Old 24.11.2017, 07:12 AM
Banned
New here

Default Access Music updates Virus TI Software to v5.1.7.00 for macOS and Windows

Hello,

Access Music has updated Virus TI Software Suite to v5.1.7.00 for macOS and Windows.
The new version enhances the experience for users who share a Virus in between a Mac and a PC among other refinements.

thanks,

[edited: This is the only relevant post this guy's made, albeit copied from KVR, so I'll leave it up. Unfortunately he's a bot and is merely copy/pasting posts that other people have made verbatim from other sites, and then linking spammer URLs to his posts to gain Google SEO points. I'm shutting him down. ~Timo]

Last edited by Timo : 24.11.2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 28.11.2017, 09:18 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamhawk View Post
Hello,

Access Music has updated Virus TI Software Suite to v5.1.7.00 for macOS and Windows.
The new version enhances the experience for users who share a Virus in between a Mac and a PC among other refinements.

thanks,

[edited: This is the only relevant post this guy's made, albeit copied from KVR, so I'll leave it up. Unfortunately he's a bot and is merely copy/pasting posts that other people have made verbatim from other sites, and then linking spammer URLs to his posts to gain Google SEO points. I'm shutting him down. ~Timo]
This has been up there quite sometime already anyway