Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 07.05.2008, 12:01 PM
New here
New here

Default How do you setup Atomizer in Cubase

Hello

This is my first post on here but I need some advice. I can work the Atomizer no problems in standalond mode but how are people setting up the Atomizer in Cubase using the VC? Currently I have it setup as: OUT from my soundcard going IN the Virus then OUT the Virus back into my soundcard. Is this the correct way to set it up?

If not how are others setting it up

Thanks

SW
Old 08.05.2008, 08:06 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingwave View Post
Hello

I can work the Atomizer no problems in standalond mode

SW
How did you do that? I can't find a way to launch the atomizer. However i can see the atomizer in my TI's edit menu after the OS 2.7 update and actually can turn it on and scroll to number 16. But after that nothing happens. I also use cubase sx 3. Maybe something is wrong with my inputs or outputs. what are your settings? Could you help me out on this one?
tnx

frank
Old 08.05.2008, 11:13 AM
New here
New here

Hey Frank

The setup I have to get the Atomizer is as follows, this is not using Cubase though.

- Stereo Out from Output of Soundcard
- In to the Stereo Input of the Virus
- Out of the Stereo Output of the Virus
- In to the Stereo Input on my desk
- Then switch the atomizer on TI edit menu to 16
- Play a track in say Windows Media player
- Robert is your mother's brother

It has been a bit tempremental though so may have to try it a couple of times. My issue is how to get it working in Cubase as can't seem to get it working. Let us know if you manage to do this and if the instructions I have given are working ok.

Good Luck - trust me its well worth it!!

SW
Old 08.05.2008, 02:56 PM
New here

aaey tnx for your quick response man! i got the cables and installed it exacly as you have told me. The sound is routed trough my virus now direcly out of my sound card and it works.
I put my virus in atomizer mode on value 16 but still no response. Do i have to download Atomizer seperatly or not or is it integrated in the os 2.7? cause i can't find an instance of atomizer that i can actually run:S
Old 08.05.2008, 03:01 PM
New here

aaey tnx for your quick response man! i got the cables and installed it exacly as you have told me. The sound is routed trough my virus now direcly out of my sound card and it works.
i payed a track in windows media player and putted my virus in atomizer mode on value 16 but still no response.

Do i have to download Atomizer program seperatly or is it integrated in the os 2.7? cause i can't find an instance of atomizer that i can actually run. altough the manual is installed during the update.
i'm looking forward to your answer!
just wanna play the atomizer you know
tnx
Old 08.05.2008, 03:42 PM
New here
New here

Its all installed when you install the new OS so it should all be working. There isn't any separate thing you can load up you just have to turn it on in the edit menu. Basically you shouldn't hear the music playing until you turn the Atomizer on in the edit menu and then use the bottom keys on the keyboard to control it. I think this should work ok, let us know