Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 14.09.2008, 11:57 PM
New here
New here

Default Access Virus Ti Snow works just like a soundcard

Hello
Im new here and i bought Access Virus Ti Snow a month ago..i installed it as its told in the guide..using Leopard with Mac pro. But i cant open control center of virus...i also cant load the tutorial songs from logic menu which is in the access folder. When i do this Logic just crashes. If i try to load anything from virus again logic crashes. just works like a soundcard.
I also tried it on my macbook pro with Tiger..the result is the same...installed it again and again.. i mailed the Access team 2 days ago still no reply..what should i do...just give this thing back or is there a solution ?
Old 15.09.2008, 12:31 PM
New here
New here

Hi.
I have the same problem using Macbook Pro with Ableton Live. As I know this is a usb problem during Leopard, but I see you`ve checked on Tiger and result is the same... hmmmm
check this post:
http://www.infekted.org/virus/showth...531#post283531