Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.04.2018, 10:14 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Valkyrie Synth by Exodus Digital

Hi there fellow Virus fans

It's been a while, since anything worth mentioning happened around here and the Virus (apart from the miracle I actually got myself a brand new TI2 desktop a few months ago after 13 years being in love with that sound) but actually there is something really interesting going on finally on the synth market:

Valkyrie! https://www.soundonsound.com/news/vi...hardware-synth

a brand new ( ) virtual analog synth that reminds me of something you might recognise Apart from the obvious visual plagiarism I'm really happy for this release to be honest, because apart from Roland stuff being re-released in black and green not much has been going on a typical VA fan would care of.

Now there is this new toy "designed to be a high-end virtual analog" that has Hypersaw OSC's looking embarrassingly similar to the Virus TI and offering Audio/MIDI via USB when all we got recently is a short interview with Christoph Kemper telling us they will be treating the keyboardists in some way in the future, but not in the near future as they are busy making their profiling amp and concentrating on the guitar players

What do you think?

Take a look: http://www.synthtopia.com/content/20...ew-audio-demo/