Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 23.10.2005, 03:51 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

maybe that comes out of the ti :impress: some pplz.but not me for sure if i hear the sound is cool BUT.
no but's i hate buts when i need to pay for them,go buy a fukin car with no wheal.
sqrew them im better goonna learn to make my own sounds then pay so much money for a car with no wheel.
Old 23.10.2005, 04:00 PM
This forum member lives here

Just because Access dont make an official announcement doesn't mean they arent aware of the issue. Are you guys subscribed to the mailing list? Timing issues have been discussed in detail on there....and YES Access are on the case (along with every other 'bug')

Expect an update soon.....and in the meantime chill abit. There is nothing one can do to hurry this process along.....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 23.10.2005, 04:09 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Just because Access dont make an official announcement doesn't mean they arent aware of the issue. Are you guys subscribed to the mailing list? Timing issues have been discussed in detail on there....and YES Access are on the case (along with every other 'bug')

Expect an update soon.....and in the meantime chill abit. There is nothing one can do to hurry this process along.....

DS
u probably right im just sayin that its not fair for the consumers to buy somethink thats not working well..
sony will never sell a tv or any other stuff that have bugs....
this is the first synth i keep hearing bug bug and bug....
so it shows the companys reputation ...means i will think twice before buy somethink from them no matter bugs or no...
Old 23.10.2005, 06:36 PM
New here
New here

I got my TI a few days ago and I'm having all sorts of sloppy timing issues when using USB and the 'traditional' MIDI methods. Right now, I can't properly work on a track...

... but my gosh am I having fun trying, the TI is wonderful. I prefer this situation immensely to having no TI at all for a month or two longer.

For those unable to get over themselves, kicking up a huge hissy fit and proclaiming that they're sending back their TIs, I look forward to the day that the almighty Patch That Solves Everything? comes out when I'll have a fully functional TI, and you... well...won't.

For those refusing to buy the TI until it's fixed: Fair enough, but you may as well get one now, it'll save you waiting for delivery when the patch comes out.

For those bashing Access' support: I admit the mass-communicative aspect leaves much to be desired but it's not as if the Access guys are sitting around, having a drink, and conversing along the lines of "Shall we get back to work? ... Nah". The attitude of some people complaining also leaves much to be desired, and if I were at Access and had to put up with all the shit that's being flung around the place, I'd start to wonder why I was working so hard to please inane people with such foul attitudes.

At the end of the day, no amount of moaning is going to change how much code is typed. I'm happy that I have a TI that makes any sound at all, and even though I'm pretty much unable to do any 'proper' work on it, I'm being more musically productive than I have been in the last year.
Old 23.10.2005, 06:52 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

Tokartta...
Great post
Old 23.10.2005, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokartta
I got my TI a few days ago and I'm having all sorts of sloppy timing issues when using USB and the 'traditional' MIDI methods. Right now, I can't properly work on a track...

... but my gosh am I having fun trying, the TI is wonderful. I prefer this situation immensely to having no TI at all for a month or two longer.

For those unable to get over themselves, kicking up a huge hissy fit and proclaiming that they're sending back their TIs, I look forward to the day that the almighty Patch That Solves Everything? comes out when I'll have a fully functional TI, and you... well...won't.

For those refusing to buy the TI until it's fixed: Fair enough, but you may as well get one now, it'll save you waiting for delivery when the patch comes out.

For those bashing Access' support: I admit the mass-communicative aspect leaves much to be desired but it's not as if the Access guys are sitting around, having a drink, and conversing along the lines of "Shall we get back to work? ... Nah". The attitude of some people complaining also leaves much to be desired, and if I were at Access and had to put up with all the shit that's being flung around the place, I'd start to wonder why I was working so hard to please inane people with such foul attitudes.

At the end of the day, no amount of moaning is going to change how much code is typed. I'm happy that I have a TI that makes any sound at all, and even though I'm pretty much unable to do any 'proper' work on it, I'm being more musically productive than I have been in the last year.
Well no wonder access released a faultly ti
Gosh the point is this does not work as advertised therfore an abuse of trading standards
hey i got a ashton martin mint condition it has no engine no wheels and no key wanna but it i rest my case
Old 23.10.2005, 09:24 PM

They're not responding b/c they are sitting on the beach in the caribbean sipping mai thai's and chasin ass. Now they have your money YOU'RE FUCKED!

J/K

Access has been very good in the past regarding their Virus hardware series updates. I would imagine this to be the same situation. Overload their inbox with complaints about it. They'll get the message.
Old 23.10.2005, 09:41 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionclub
Well no wonder access released a faultly ti
Gosh the point is this does not work as advertised therfore an abuse of trading standards
hey i got a ashton martin mint condition it has no engine no wheels and no key wanna but it i rest my case
These arguments are nothing more than wasted breath, or rather (occasionally misaligned) keystrokes.

None of us are happy with this situation but there is nothing that we can do about it except exhibit some patience and faith. Let the idea that ranting can change anything go.
Old 24.10.2005, 04:49 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Given how long it took them to release the TI in the first place you might find yourself waiting a year or more for that patch. Of course the website will keep you informed of the patch release date (Dec 2004)
Old 24.10.2005, 04:53 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: Can we have an official statement from Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADSTATION
Can we have an official statement from Access that they recognize the sync issues and slopping timing that almost every user had so far with the TI and they are working on a fix.

I don't mind if it takes a while to be released, I just wanna make sure that the product I purchased will eventually work as advertised.

Support told me they are working on the issue and that I'm not the only one having trouble, but an official statement or a post from someone @ Access would be more than appreciated.
yes, we are working on it. once there is news i'll happily pass them on.

marc