Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 10.11.2013, 10:11 PM
New here
New here

Default Virus Ti2 Transpose Issue

Hey All,

I have a Virus Ti2 with the latest operating system and I have also preformed a factory reset, however I continue to experience a glitch with my machine which is, when I go to transpose the keys, it at the same time changes patches. There are no other edit menus selected. It just so happens that it will switch my patches while also transposing up or down. It only does this some times and I can't seem to figure out what the glitch it. It also does this with other buttons, but my main problem is with the transpose. If any one can offer any advice I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,
Nina
Old 12.11.2013, 02:27 PM
Veteran
Veteran

maybe your host is sending some cc messages that conflict with the transposing thing?

have you tried to use it stand alone? to see if this still happens? I know some people have issues with Logic and Ableton, they do send some kind of message to your hardware devices (maybe to keep them in sync), but some people experience odd behaviour because of that and there's even people who place some midi filter to block those messages in the host, so they don't reach the machines. try that and I'd contact Access right away, bet they've heard of it before and can point you in the right direction...