Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21.01.2009, 07:39 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Default Alcohol is the strangest of drugs..

Powerful and deadly. Makes me want to shout all the time, and listen to loud music.

Maybe I should write a trip report... hah... that would be funny.

Anyway yus. I am taking a break from another certain drug which I've been toking on the for last 3 months solid (hence the reason for taking a break). So I figured since the usual avenue of Getting Out Of My Tree is currently closed, I would have a beer.

Now before you all laugh at me for consciously feeling the effect of a single beer, let me stress that I do not drink a lot. Hardly ever, in fact... and I don't think I've touched a single drop in over a fortnight. When I do, it's usually red wine, and almost always in small quantities. Alcohol just isn't my thing really, although I am glad of it this evening.

How do you guys feel about alcohol? And in particular, how do you feel about it vs other drugs such as nicotine, caffeine, cannabis, and whatever else you happen to have chosen to take into your body?

-Annikk