Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 04.01.2009, 12:17 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Spectralis 2?

I heard some rumors I have a few fanatic friends here on Dallas of the Spectralis (amazing machine but sad I have to say I can not affort one) about the next product of Radikal Technologies, I heard about the Spectralis II another rumors about another product called "Hybrid Elemets", I dont know if both should be release for sale or just one replace the epic Spectralis but one thing is for sure the Spectralis should be discontinued very soon.
About Spectralis II I dont know too much because the latest information is on the Spectralis forum in German and I dont undestand but about the Hybrid Elements the projected price is $1000 (euro) and can be updated with optional cards around $400 (euro) each, update by cards is ver popular in Jörg Schaaf creations, he created before the Quasimidi Rave, a Base module with options to be updated by optional cards looks like same idea for the next machine.
Maybe this information is old, and some one else have more information up to date about the projected release date and confirm the actual status of the Spectralis future.

Projected face of the Hybrid Elemets:

Old 05.01.2009, 05:45 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Well, I thinkI found the answer today:

Code:
http://www.radikaltechnologies.com/spectralis.html
Old 05.01.2009, 08:51 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Well, I dont know if some one else is interested in this but it is my last update and maybe the more important information, the Spectralis II should be available by the end of february/beginning of march.
Old 18.01.2009, 04:52 AM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Whenever they release that at least maybe perhaps possibly i might get 1.0 for my spectralis 1.0

shame that they cant afford to be as awesome as access, i hears about OS3 and had it on my virus on the same day