Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 26.02.2010, 12:19 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Polar Playing out of Tune

I have a TI2 that has started playing slightly out of tune, a 1/4 flat, to be fairly precise. In other words, it's not quite a half-step flat. The way I work is that I sequence all of my synths through my Akai MPC 3000. I recorded a simple synth melody that has E as the main key. The sequence plays back flat, but not as low as E flat, just in between. I haven't done any major troubleshooting, but when I play the same sequence in another synth (Korg MS 2000B), it plays in the normal pitch. When I turn it off and on, it still is out of tune. how do I correct this? Thanks. I am going to consult the manual, but I wanted to get this post up in order to hopefully get answers as fast as possible. I can't work too well this way. I did record one track with the off-tune, just to have something different; but I need my stuff in key. Thanks.
Old 03.03.2010, 10:26 AM
New here
New here

Have you tried changing the master clock frequency? Just switch it to whatever you're not working with and then back.

My TI desktop had similiar problems when I would've worked with VC and later went to play freely outside USB mode. I haven't had this problem with the TI keyboard, but the habit of checking the tune of virus to my other keyboard before every gig has stayed