Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 12.12.2005, 06:55 PM
Forum Saviour
Aged Veteran

core7,

I completely understand where you are coming from on this - thats why I have created 4BarLoop.com - Pages to Inspire.

It is a site for musicians, composers, producers, songwriters and the rest to go when they get writer's block, or "4barloopitis".

When live (which I really need to sort out but still waiting for a bit of free time to sort out some remix competitions and get the graphics finished, it will enable members to upload clips of their tracks and find collaborative partners / ideas and suggestions etc. to help them overcome their writer's block.

I can't really explain it that well here, best thing you could do is head over there and sign up (free) and see all the functionality that is available. Its in beta testing at the moment and you are more than welcome to register and give any feedback to how I can make the site useful for yourself...

Drammy
Old 12.12.2005, 10:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to core7 Send a message via MSN to core7 Send a message via Yahoo to core7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drammy
core7,

I completely understand where you are coming from on this - thats why I have created 4BarLoop.com - Pages to Inspire.

It is a site for musicians, composers, producers, songwriters and the rest to go when they get writer's block, or "4barloopitis".

When live (which I really need to sort out but still waiting for a bit of free time to sort out some remix competitions and get the graphics finished, it will enable members to upload clips of their tracks and find collaborative partners / ideas and suggestions etc. to help them overcome their writer's block.

I can't really explain it that well here, best thing you could do is head over there and sign up (free) and see all the functionality that is available. Its in beta testing at the moment and you are more than welcome to register and give any feedback to how I can make the site useful for yourself...

Drammy

thanks for the link.
Old 20.12.2005, 06:49 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

i agree wit hollowcell
Quote:
If I ever have a block happening, I just program new sounds.
but the pub hookers and blow also work a treat after some recovery, i think my acid days are long gone i just seem to freak out now .
but if you have any other hardware to play with like guitar keybaord etc, go learn a chord or two this usually is the beginning to a sweet riff/tune ,you are learning and there are lots of freeware chord trainers you can dl.
there are also programmes like softstep which create rythms and melodies from algorythems fractels etc may lead to inspiration