Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Old 30.08.2010, 08:18 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Default For Sale (UK) - Access Virus Snow

Hi All,

A few of you may remember me from my involvement in the Graindance and Plasmatron patch competition and posting on the boards around the time that ran. I've not been on the boards for a while as circumstances in my personal life the past year have meant that I've hardly used my Snow at all. This lack of use means I can no longer justify keeping it.

I just loaded OS 4.0.5.0.1 on to it today and to check it still works fine, but I decided it was silly to keep it just as a soundcard for use with Reason.

I bought it new from Reverb in Bristol. It has never been gigged, used only in a smoke free home studio by myself. Most of the time since new, it has hardly ever even touched (was used hooked up to PC and I did all the knob-twiddling in the DAW and via midi controllers). During the past year it mostly spent its time unplugged, sitting in a drawer.

I am confident that it would be very accurate to describe this as 'as new'. It'll be provided in the original box, with the documentation and in pristine condition. I'll chuck the blue USB lead I use with it in too. The bag that came with it has been used a lot more, but is still in great condition.

Price I'm after is: £700 + P&P.
I am only interested in selling to buyers in the UK.

I'd rather sell through the board here, as I've never sold on ebay before and want to avoid the costs associated with this. I can understand people who don't know me may be reluctant to trust a stranger even if others here vouch for me, so if it is important to the buyer, we could complete that way. I would increase the cost to cover the charges if doing this.

Shipping will be charged at whatever it costs to ship to you, at an insured next day delivery rate. I will happily provide a receipt for this if you feel the charges are unreasonable. You can also collect it for free, either from Barry, South Wales, or Mossley, near Manchester. Either address will be fine for me, so long as you're prepared to wait a few days, if I happen to be at the other one.

Please PM me with any questions, or if you're interested in buying, as I'll only be checking in here sporadically.

Cheers,

Ceri
Old 25.09.2010, 12:34 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Hi have you sold this yet?