Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 10.09.2013, 02:27 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Wtf

Old 12.09.2013, 01:05 AM
This forum member lives here

I tend to agree.
Old 13.09.2013, 02:57 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Dare I ask what you are referring to here?
Old 13.09.2013, 05:46 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
Dare I ask what you are referring to here?
Actually nothing...it was just an experiment to see if the title of the thread made any difference to the number of people who would read it. I made 2 posts one with a legit title & link to my latest DJ mix on Soundcloud & the other was just crap but with a very provocative title, wtf which everyone pretty much knows is an acronym for "what the fuck"
The post wtf has so far got twice as many views as the legit one...hhhmmmmm interesting, thankyou my little lab rats
Now go listen to my cool new mix suckers!
Old 13.09.2013, 05:58 AM
Pro
Pro

I am a huge fan of "Pinky and The Brain".....YAAARF!
Old 14.09.2013, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Actually nothing...it was just an experiment to see if the title of the thread made any difference to the number of people who would read it.
Funny, my response was an experiment to see if anyone would call me out on the fact I had no idea what I was agreeing to

Here's the mystery of the week -- why does "latest active threads" which shows up in the leftmost pane seem to have nothing to do with "latest posts". You'd think a recent post would make a thread be considered active? Anyway, they appear as two separate lists to me, with occasional overlap (sometimes a thread appears in both). I dunno as I never spent much time analyzing it, but either way I don't always read the threads that show up on the left (like this one) unless they also show up on the right. So sometimes threads get overlooked by me entirely.

I'm using IE, and for some reason as of a couple of years ago, clicking "new posts" in the upper right corner doesn't work for me. I think it does under Chrome but I just got out of the habit of even using it anymore.

Update -- actually it does work now... first time I've tried in ages. Weird.

Last edited by MBTC : 14.09.2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: more info
Old 14.09.2013, 11:05 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
r got twice as many views as the legit one...hhhmmmmm interesting, thankyou my little lab rats
Now go listen to my cool new mix suckers!

Berni discovered the wonderful world of marketing strategies! Welcome to the Dark Side
Old 15.09.2013, 07:19 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post

Berni discovered the wonderful world of marketing strategies! Welcome to the Dark Side
Marketing strategies???? Oh stop it before I piss myself laughing.
If it was a marketing exercise then what am I selling? The mix is a free download.
It was in fact a psychological experiment to find out if the virus seed implanted in every chip in access synth's is working correctly. It's function is to warp the users minds & go with the evil empire. Why do you think that red LED is constantly on? Pulsing sub conscience brainwashing waves continually. The user is totally unaware of the effects it has on there self control. The evidence is conclusive...the virus seed is working according to the master plan & to infiltrate all users to go with THE DARK STAR...just dont go with the snow LOL
Old 15.09.2013, 10:18 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Marketing strategies???? Oh stop it before I piss myself laughing.
If it was a marketing exercise then what am I selling? The mix is a free download.
It was in fact a psychological experiment to find out if the virus seed implanted in every chip in access synth's is working correctly. It's function is to warp the users minds & go with the evil empire. Why do you think that red LED is constantly on? Pulsing sub conscience brainwashing waves continually. The user is totally unaware of the effects it has on there self control. The evidence is conclusive...the virus seed is working according to the master plan & to infiltrate all users to go with THE DARK STAR...just dont go with the snow LOL
Especially, stay away from the YELLOW Snow

(could not resist) However, "language is a virus from outer space", Wm. S. Burroughs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhldlJ0Aus