Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 05.01.2013, 05:04 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
Berni--Could you one more time tell me what video editing program you are using, please?! I recall when I asked you firstly, it was *something* within the Window's realm or in any case, not like AVID Studio or Sony Vegas, and no worries, not wanting to emulate or 'copy' your approach rather, I do have a visual art background with old fashioned tubes of oils and watercolors and large canvas...but my dedicated DAW PC is duly capable of advanced video editing and among many other things learning, would like to have that as a starting point.
Do you use MTC or SMPTE to make timely transitions coinciding nicely with audio's journey coursing through my cortex? (I will make a file/note of it as to not have to ask you again)
Lastly, were you using filters to transition/morph the piano sound to something like a steel guitar-like strums and back to piano? Was this kind of a new direction or an emphatic sonic statement expressing your wont for Summer, expressing disdain for Winter? LOL!
No problem, & really would not be hard to steal my approach, Lol. I use a program called camtasia to record screenshots from my screen & then put them in Imovie to arrange, title, transition etc. All very easy stuff & takes me a few hours to put together which if you watch carefully you can tell ; )
As for the music I don't really have much of a direction although I am strongly leaning on a chill,dubtech tune for my next one. Thanks for the interest.