Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 01.06.2009, 08:44 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Intro + minor problem with Virus rack

Hi all,

I have finally succumbed to a lengthy and potentially terminal case of gearlust, and bought myself an Access Virus. There is no way that I can afford a new one, so I had to "make do" with a second hand Virus Rack. Nevertheless, it's still a tremendously powerful synthesizer and I am thrilled with it.

However, there is one (up to now) fly in the ointment. Turning the knobs does not give a smooth response - the values will suddenly jump to the max or min value instead of increasing or decreasing at a consistent rate.

I read an old thread about this in a forum somewhere (maybe here?) but I was wondering whether there has been any fix for this in the last few years.

It's not really that much of a big deal since I can work around it with a software editor or with my Novation Nocturn, but still it would be nice to fix it if possible.

Thanks,

Daniel