Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 05.10.2003, 05:24 AM
New here
New here

Default <unsolved> Virus A I am unable to edite any sounds...

help needed with my virus a

I need help, i just got a virus A and I was playing around and tweeking a few sounds in the different menues. now I am unable to edit any of the sounds. It seems to be stuck in some sort of write or edit protect??

how do I reset factory presets?

I think this will help me with my issue. when I push buttons in the filter or LFO section I am unable to notice any change same goes when I try to edit the cutoff and res.

help!

aaron_bliss@yahoo.com
Old 05.10.2003, 05:55 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Do you notice changes in the osc section?

Check the Multi Edit menu. There should be a midi control menu. It might be set to Local Off or something. I'm not sure exactly the name of the parameter.

Make sure you are in Single Mode.

I forget how to reset it. I think you hold one of the lfo buttons when you turn it on. There is a factory presets set on the Access site.

Do you mean you pressed Store and nothing happened?
Old 05.10.2003, 09:46 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
I think this will help me with my issue. when I push buttons in the filter or LFO section I am unable to notice any change same goes when I try to edit the cutoff and res.
Strange. Same thing with every patch?
Old 05.10.2003, 09:51 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Check the Multi Edit menu. There should be a midi control menu. It might be set to Local Off or something. I'm not sure exactly the name of the parameter.
I think local off only affects the keyboard versions by turning the keyboard off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udenjoe
I forget how to reset it. I think you hold one of the lfo buttons when you turn it on.
This should work Hold LFO1 and Amout while reset if I remember right. Check the manual.