Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 30.09.2003, 06:45 PM
New here
New here

Default <unsolved>Arpegiator Send Problem

Ok i have eventually started getting the hang of mu dear VIRUS XXXX

The only thing annoying me now is getting the virus to send the actuall midi notes to my sequencer when using the arps(all 64 of em).

I have read the manuall and hence have followed these steps...

1. Arpegiator send ON in main menu
2. turned off midi thru.

when i turn midi thru of it seems to record something but only if i press more than one key which aint the arp, but sometimes it just dont play anything with midi thru off.

With it on i still only get midi on/off data, i would appreciate it if someone could help me sort this out as i have a killer tune on the go but need to re-arrange the arp sequences, thanks in advance.

SM2003
Old 02.02.2004, 11:26 PM
New here
New here

Default Having same problem

Im having the same proble with my kc and dp4. The arp. works fine but when i record arm a midi track all of a sudden the arp. cuts out. I only plays a single note, usualy what ever key you decided to hold down.....
I still havent been able to figure this one out yet!!!!
Old 02.02.2004, 11:31 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Well the arp send works just like that. Arp MIDI send on and check that the sequencer doesn't echo the notes back (thru off) and that's it. It worked for me.