Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12.04.2015, 09:39 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete selection & decksaver

So when NI dropped the price of the Maschine studio this month I had to snag one so my MK1 unit is now up for sale on ebay right now if anyone is interested...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/271836995319?

This is an auction for a very gently used Native Instruments Maschine Mk1. I have purchased a new Maschine Studio and had already upgraded my software to Maschine 2.0-2.2 & already have the Komplete package so I didn't need to use the software included with the Studio, so I'm including the newer 2.0-2.2 software and the Komplete selection which came with it. This software is un-registered & comes with the serials so you dont have to go through the hassle of switching over the license. This software gives the Maschine the exact same functionality of the latest Maschine MK 2.

The unit is in mint condition & has never been gigged. It also comes with a decksaver cover to keep any dust out & looks cool.

The included MASCHINE sound bank software comes loaded with an 8 GB sound library, created by renowned sound designers and artists. 8627 samples, 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 sliced loops, 1200 patterns, and 38 projects, plus five outstanding drum synths. A sonic palette as vast as your imagination. This Maschine will take full advantage of this awesome software. Find out more about Maschine 2.2 here. The included sound banks come with full version's of NI's amazing Massive synth and the cool Reactor Prism synth.

This comes with the following items:
• Native Instruments Maschine Mk1 unit (fully functional and bus powered)
• New Komplete elements DVD with unused license code
• New Maschine 2.0 DVD with unused license code (free upgrade to 2.2)
• Transparent Decksaver cover
• New unused USB cable
• Original Set-up Guide
• Factory Native Instruments Sticker Set
Everything that you need to enter into the world of Maschine & trust me you will not be disappointed. This Maschine is in mint condition and will make a fun and productive addition to any musician's arsenal! I'm also throwing in a home made stand that elevates the back making it easier to work on & there is an e-voucher for $25 to spend in the NI store with the software.