Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 02.05.2015, 09:19 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

OK slightly hijacking the thread here but case in point. I recently got the Maschine Studio, I'm quite familiar with it having owned the MK1 for some time but no harm in watching a few tutorials to pick up a few tips.
So when NI released the firmware update to make the 8 soft knobs touch sensitive I was all over it. A simple upgrade that didn't need any explanation really but of course as soon as it came out there's some jackass know it all that has to make a tutorial for it. Unfortunately he obviously did not spend more than 5 minutes checking out the new feature BEFORE he made the dumb video. You can check it out here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0R9teMPtY

The guy got it soooo wrong along with a few others that commented. You only have to play around with this thing for 10 minutes to realize touching the knobs on the top doesn't work properly. They have eventually shut up.
Warning...some of the comments made are quite fruity

The Maschine Studio totally rocks BTW

Last edited by Berni : 03.05.2015 at 04:38 PM.