Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 02.11.2009, 08:57 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Default The difference between Virus Factory sound banks (unsolved)

I am currently clearing all the patches from my Virus TI desktop and then reloading my favourite patches back to ROM. The reason I am doing this, is so that when I am looking for a sound, I can make my choice from a smaller collection of pre-approved patches. This should allow me to re-order patches, introducing my own catagorised filing system and reduce the endless searching that can disrupt the creative flow in a band practice environment. I began the process by auditioning every downloadable sound-set from the Access site. I am about to begin trawling through all the patches within the Virus TI Factory ROM banks and select further patches from there. Following this I was going to move on to the Virus TI Snow and the Virus TI2 Banks. This brings me to my question...

Do all the available Ram and ROM patches of the Virus TI Snow Factory Backup sets already exist within the Virus TI Factory Backup sets?
Does this also apply to the Virus TI2 Factory Backup ROM sets, or do they offer patches that are not available within the Virus TI Factory banks?
Please forgive me if this is foolish question with an obvious answer.
Old 03.11.2009, 11:05 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

I always believed that the sounds in the ram sets were also in the rom sets. as in a selection of what you have already done.

not 100% on this but i have noticed a lot of sounds in the rom section are in the ram section especialy MS stuf in the ram m.