Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 06.01.2013, 05:12 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Reintroducing myself

Hello,

I am reintroducing myself because I haven't been in the forum for several years.

I used to have a Virus Rack, which I sold quite a long time ago.

To be frank, I didn't really miss the Rack, but I did miss the Virus sound. I always wanted to get another Virus and on Thursday I bought a Virus TI2 Keyboard.

I have been playing with it more or less ever since - I updated its OS, connected it to my Mac and have been gradually getting to grips with it. There is so much it can do that I think it will be a while before I feel that I really know it (and even then I'll probably be wrong ).

I am absolutely in awe of its sound. It is epic. Nothing else that I own has such depth and smoothness and aggression. And the user interface via the software is even more clever than I thought - I never knew that it had audio inputs via the USB...

Anyway, maybe I should stop gushing. I wouldn't want you to think I am a complete fanboy...

D.
Old 31.01.2013, 09:45 AM
Pro
Pro

Welcome! Am relatively new to this forum and also of course, love virus sound and capabilities! Interested in knowing if Virus Control working flawlessly for you? I only have both Virus KB and KC, no Ti but thr Ti Polar sure is a beauty! We all have something to learn from each other here, so welcome back!
Robert
Old 31.01.2013, 01:30 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Congrats on the TI2, and welcome back. Any issues or questions, post away...