Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 06.01.2005, 07:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mcoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot
...I am defenitely going to pay close attnetion to what comes out at NAMM and see if there is something better suited for me than the TI. This wouldnt be happening if I had the TI already, b/c it would have been out of the box and used. :P :P
Ah, that'll be the fun part. You see the second NAMM opens they'll ship and (probably) drop MP3s on their website. That means that all of the preorder customers will, in a sense, still have no choice unless they want to lose $300 and order at full price later or return their unit...

...and who in their right mind would want to return crisp, new synth gear that the man in the brown truck just dropped at your door?
Old 06.01.2005, 07:46 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoyote
...and who in their right mind would want to return crisp, new synth gear that the man in the brown truck just dropped at your door?
Defenitely feeling you here. The point is Access's public relations for this release has sucked major donkey balls.

Old 06.01.2005, 09:50 PM
Pro
Pro

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed off with this shipping fiasco mainly because I've got projects to get done. I sold my Virus C and put a deposit down on the Ti, but now I feel like leaving a deposit on Turnkey's doorstep. (Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on them).
Old 06.01.2005, 10:29 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

We are all on the same boat...

I sold my kc a while ago, I should have kept it while I get the TI!

I'm still laying down ideas tho...Can't wait to get that TI
Old 06.01.2005, 10:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mcoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
Yeah, I'm a bit pissed off with this shipping fiasco mainly because I've got projects to get done. I sold my Virus C and put a deposit down on the Ti, but now I feel like leaving a deposit on Turnkey's doorstep. (Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on them).
OTOH, you got more for your C at that point than you would when the TI ships (no consolation if you've got work to do, I realize). Access isn't mentioning the C any more in the current products part of their website, so they probably aren't too concerned about new C sales (remaining stock is distributors' problem) or resale.
Old 06.01.2005, 11:41 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via ICQ to Wandering Kid

Quote:
I'm not sure of the implications of having up to 9 saws layered in the Hypersaw osc of the Ti. I've heard there is a similar Supersaw in a JP / JD whatever but what sort of sounds will it be used for? Anyone know?
TARNCE!

very PHAT, WIDE TARNCE.

to give the short, simple answer from a purveyor of cliched eurobaby minor chords + reverb + delay.