Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Old 21.07.2009, 09:45 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Photographer/musician Seeking Trade For Time On Your Virus Ti!!

Hi there! I'm a musician (www.marniangel.com) and a very well known fashion photographer in the industry (www.angelshots.com)- I shoot for all the major agencies. I also had a demo deal with Atlantic at one point.

Anyway, my phenomenal and fast producer are excited about the sounds from the VirusTI- he has actually produced a few songs using the VIRUS and we are looking to trade a fellow musician either a track or a fashion shoot in exchange for about 15 hours us of the Virus.

Thanks and happy VIrusing!
Old 22.07.2009, 07:27 AM
Am starting to like this forum

why not just buy a virus??
Old 22.07.2009, 08:04 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marniangel View Post
Hi there! I'm a musician (www.marniangel.com) and a very well known fashion photographer in the industry (www.angelshots.com)- I shoot for all the major agencies. I also had a demo deal with Atlantic at one point.

Anyway, my phenomenal and fast producer are excited about the sounds from the VirusTI- he has actually produced a few songs using the VIRUS and we are looking to trade a fellow musician either a track or a fashion shoot in exchange for about 15 hours us of the Virus.

Thanks and happy VIrusing!
You could rent one if your not planning on using it long term. Don't ask me where or how much just google for any places that do synthesizer or instrument rentals.

But tbh is there any point in using one for a that short amount of time? 15 hours isn't a fat lot of time to spend with any major synth these days especially a virus, you need longer than that to dig your teeth into it I would imagine the TI even more so.
Old 22.07.2009, 02:10 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I would say it's the wrong place for asking here...

There are some enterprises which are renting instruments so search in Google..

TIMO can you close this thread.... evrything has been said I think.
Old 23.07.2009, 03:06 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Thumbs down

YOUR THE SINGER, your site seems sophisticated enough. If you really understood the meaning of owning a Virus TI, even you wouldn't let anyone barrow it, and hell if I do including anyone else in here too. Go buy one since your record label loves it.
Old 23.07.2009, 05:00 AM
Knob Junkie
Amateur

You say the following : I shoot for all the major agencies. I also had a demo deal with Atlantic at one point.....and your phenomenal and fast producer has no money for a Virus...

Last edited by Prime NL : 24.07.2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 23.07.2009, 11:40 AM
Pro
Pro

15 hours is more then adequate to dig off presets for a few songs - ask any commercial producer or watch them do their thing in a studio and youll get a grip of it. The music and parts are possibly already written, and just require a fatter stronger tone - in comes the virus.
Old 23.07.2009, 12:41 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

I'm not one for locking threads needlessly.

If anyone wants to do such a deal, they are free to do so entirely at their own risk and research, without any endorsement from us. That's freedom of choice and freedom to network. If genuine, and there's no overriding initial evidence to the contrary, it may work out well for both parties, which is why I wont lock it at this time. But do your research. Contact Marni via her own site.

If it doesn't interest you, you can of course feel free to ignore it.

Marni, you'd need to give more info though. Where you're based, etc.

I'll move this to the Buy & Sell section, though. It's effectively a trade, as such.

Cheers.

PS > Welcome, Marni!
Old 23.07.2009, 02:39 PM

just read this thread. Why are people getting so bent out of shape over her request? If you are not interested, just move on to the next thread. Her post is neither spam nor is it boasting in any shape or form. She just seemed to be stating her case as to why she would need the virus for a short period of time. As a matter of fact, if you take a look at her site, you'll see she has accomplished quite a bit, so it seems to me that her request for a temporary trade is quite legitimate.

If she lived closer to Austin, I would definitely do the trade.
Old 23.07.2009, 03:42 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I live in Minneapolis....if thats close enough for you I have a studio at your disposal!