Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10.03.2014, 10:12 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Unhappy Access News

Hi there.

I've been away for a while, had no time to produce anything unfortunately and to be honest, in the last few years I only checked this forum when NAMM shows or Messe were around the corner while I was keeping my eyes open for industry news. When TI2 and its limited editions became available I fell in love again and again as I have always been the lover of the sound and looks its incarnations represent, and it's still among my dreams and plans to get me a Virus someday. As I get closer and closer to the day when I can finally get my hands on the Excalibur of all VA's, I become more and more aware that I have to spend my money well and have to be careful not to buy one (a new one, because I want to undress the virgin beauty myself) just months before a new model comes out. But what about the news and excitement we read and felt every 2-3 years in the past? Did I miss something? No news, yet no posts as I can see from people wondering what happened to Access. The challenge is much bigger it was before the sporadically growing numbers of apps and vst's emulating hardware sound and I understand Access has to keep the pace and has to come up with something historical under a so much stronger pressure than before, because having a synth that wins best hw synth prizes is a great responsibility and remains a goal forever after long years of acclaim. How long do we have to wait guys? They have a job offer posted on their site, searching for programmers.