Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 19.03.2009, 03:48 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default Ableton help!!!!

I was hoping someone could hook up a blank Ableton set that uses all 3 outputs so I could do a kind of reverse engineering on it so i know what I have been doing wrong. Currently using 7.0.3

As a bonus I would give much thanks if someone can tell me how to get my audio clips to run into the input on the synth without jumping it in/out there the back!
Old 19.03.2009, 09:21 AM
aTISHooo!
I am starting to like this forum

There is an Ableton Live demo song for exactly this, and of course the manuals explain it explicitly.
On top of that there are multiple threads here explaining how to do it for people who don't bother reading the manuals.

Why aren't you running the latest version of Live?
Old 19.03.2009, 05:48 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Waiting for Ableton 8 be released in my area is the reason I haven't upgraded...last time I upgraded it messed up a bunch of my sets so I'm waiting for 8 to release.

I have read the manuals and been through the tutorial and for some reason I cant get my audio clips to run through channel Virus 3+4 but they run out the main fine....

I also can't get my audio clips to run through a channel as to be able to run it back through a the vocoder/atomizer with out using patch cords to jump it in/out on the 1/4 inch plugs on the back!

I know it sounds petty and thats why I was hoping for a blank song to see my errors!