Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 13.03.2005, 06:05 PM
This forum member lives here

Default Multi not saving in sequencer (logic)

I have searched and could not find the answer. I have also tried deciphering the manual. I am using logic 7 and have the environment all set up for the KC. I have the KC in Multi/single mode to use with logic multitimbrally.
The problem is when I select a part, then switch to another, the other parts I have selectred and programmed are reset and not stored. This is even after I hit store and select a spot in the A-B bank.
Correct me if I am wrong, but in multi/single mode, I should be able to assign 16 different parts to my sequencer. Have those parts remembered by hitting store and selecting a spot to save them on. So when I do switch between the parts in the sequencer and the KC, those parts should reappear when I go back to edit each one. The problem is they are not. They are all reseting to fuckin A11. You know how tired I am of hearing that damn patch. . . . .

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 13.03.2005, 06:11 PM

Looks like it might be something in logic, b/c in live 4 everything is dandy!!