Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.06.2011, 05:51 AM
New here
New here

Question

So, has anyone tried the VTi Pro app?

I know some will say, 'just use the buttons on the Virus', but some of the app functions look to enhance the Virus, ie the X/Y pads.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it, and what your experience was like?

http://www.iximix.com/index.php?opti...item&Itemid=99

Last edited by Timo : 22.06.2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Fixed incorrect URL.
Old 22.06.2011, 01:45 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I have it, and think its pretty cool....Maybe not for everyone though.

It dosent work with every single parameter on the ti though and you will find yourself still having to use the virus knobs every now and again.

I havent tried it with a direct midi link yet and apparently that lets you control more things with it.

There is a lot more soft knobs you can assign things to then just the 3 which is nice although It dosent have the ability to save your setup though which kinda sucks.

Some may say that its useless as you can simply move the knobs on the ti itself, but for some people like myself the ti is placed further then an arms reach away and when your fat like me it is a challenge to move around a lot.

Plus I always find myself using a combination of the virus plugin graphic knobs and also the hardware knobs...Now I add a 3rd option as well !!!

Honestly I havent used it that much and would like to see the ability to save setups before I get into using it more.
Old 26.02.2013, 07:48 PM
New here
New here

^Any updates on VTI Pro? Old thread I know, but the company site's still active.

I'm interested in a copy, but iTunes seems not to have it in the States at the moment...I've sent an email to iXiMix to see if there's a problem.

( @pauldavid -- I'd quite like to have an app that can save setup parameters as well.)

Also, while I'm at it, has anyone found a simple sequencer app that works with the Virus? I ask because combined with VTI Pro I could potentially use my Snow anywhere.