Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 12.08.2010, 07:10 PM
New here
New here

Default Ti multi outs in Cubase 5 - routing..

Ok. I have got as far as getting the outputs to show in the Cubase Mixer, but how do you route certain parts/channels to those outputs??
Old 15.08.2010, 12:38 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I'm wondering the same thing with Logic. I can see there are 16 channels on the VSTi/AU but I can't seem to route them to different channels. Are you trying to do the same thing? Forgive me if your not.
Old 16.08.2010, 10:32 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

F11 Insert the virus plugin Press the button in the F11 pop up box thing that says "activate all outputs" or somthing along those lines. Its weird looking and youd never guess it was for that. Or put a check mark next to output 2 and or 3. Then create a midi track for each lane. and in the drop down set it to the track you want it to be for your virus. Then go into the plugin and on the common tab use the drop down to select the output you want ..for example Virus ti usb 1 or virus ti usb 2.
Old 01.12.2010, 02:21 AM
New here
New here

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldavid View Post
F11 Insert the virus plugin Press the button in the F11 pop up box thing that says "activate all outputs" or somthing along those lines. Its weird looking and youd never guess it was for that. Or put a check mark next to output 2 and or 3. Then create a midi track for each lane. and in the drop down set it to the track you want it to be for your virus. Then go into the plugin and on the common tab use the drop down to select the output you want ..for example Virus ti usb 1 or virus ti usb 2.

Hey Guys

I have a polar (Love it)
But i cant get any midi signals from it, when i play on the keys??
I havent hookt up the polar to the audiointerface, only ny usb

I whant to be abel to rec the ARP midi signal from usb... is it posible ? Please help

Best Regards