Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 11.04.2009, 11:39 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default probley abit of an idiot question but interface help please

hey i just got a ti and i think its well sweet, it works via ableton fine and when i hook it up usb i see the interface opition to have it as my output for everything on my mac. when i choose it thou no audio comes out, for instance im liserning to something streamed on the net and it wont even start the playing of it, its not that it says its playing and i hear nothing its tht it wouldnt play, i swape it to my other interface and it works fine.

when i audition sounds via the virus control panel the virus sounds work outta the speakers its just when i wanna play a wav file or such it wont even try.
Old 11.04.2009, 03:52 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default ^_^

Either your usb connection isn't stable (Try unplugging the TI for thirty seconds and restart your pc, after your pc starts plug the TI in and turn it on)Set your main audio interface to the TI (sounds like you did)And if it still doesn't work check your program settings for the what ever you are trying to play sound from (eg; Winamp, I tunes, ect...) go into its preferences and set TI as main audio.All of these have worked sepperate times for me when I get the same problem!