Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.04.2010, 05:15 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Default Can the Virus Compensate for the lack of an arpeggiator on the Nord Wave?

Apologies in advance for what must seem like a basic question for most of you, but understand I am slowing moving out of the software world and it has been ages since I have dealt with the joys of MIDI In/Out/Through and outboard gear. Quite simply, I am in baby steps mode.

Now that the 64 bit drivers + OS4 are here, I am gearing up to go Virus TI2 KB. I have a question about how it will play with a Nord Wave... The Nord lacks an arp, but I assume there must be ways around this.

For instance, would it be possible to use the arp from the Virus TI to control the Nord Wave? If so, would I still be able to play the Virus and have it send my playing midi data back to my DAW (Cubase) whilst it is ALSO sending arp midi data to the Nord? I assume I would have to be in a multitimbral mode to do this?

Many thanks for your help!
Old 24.04.2010, 01:23 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

I don't know about ur question specifically, but check out a vst called :Catanya...
Old 24.04.2010, 06:55 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbelt Jones View Post
Apologies in advance for what must seem like a basic question for most of you, but understand I am slowing moving out of the software world and it has been ages since I have dealt with the joys of MIDI In/Out/Through and outboard gear. Quite simply, I am in baby steps mode.

Now that the 64 bit drivers + OS4 are here, I am gearing up to go Virus TI2 KB. I have a question about how it will play with a Nord Wave... The Nord lacks an arp, but I assume there must be ways around this.

For instance, would it be possible to use the arp from the Virus TI to control the Nord Wave? If so, would I still be able to play the Virus and have it send my playing midi data back to my DAW (Cubase) whilst it is ALSO sending arp midi data to the Nord? I assume I would have to be in a multitimbral mode to do this?

Many thanks for your help!
I haven't used the multi mode because I don't need that but in single mode I often send out the arp to different other gears.