Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with your current TI system?
Yes, absolutely! The system is running without any problems 5 9.80%
Yes, I am although some bugs prevent me from being euphoric 17 33.33%
I don't know yet, I'm waiting for future updates 6 11.76%
No, I ain't 4 7.84%
No, I'll send it back as soon as possible 2 3.92%
Already sent back 1 1.96%
I don't own a TI yet - I'm waiting till the major bugs are fixed 16 31.37%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30.10.2005, 01:19 PM
Pro
Pro

Default Are you satisfied with your current TI system?

To get a little overview of the satisfaction of TI owners, I considered setting up a little poll
Old 30.10.2005, 01:29 PM

Great idea this should get to the reality
Old 30.10.2005, 01:41 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Voted no2 as its working pretty much pukka now with 1.05. The only real bug I have is the missing/skipped notes when playing 2 sounds together which is a REAL pain in the arse so I hope they fix this soon.

ten
Old 30.10.2005, 01:52 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Ditto to what passionclub said. This should the perspective a little closer to reality. I voted No I aint. I slept on it and feel a little better about the whole thing today. I was just kinda irked last night because I had just spent oodles of money building a setup around the thing, but it's not the end of the world. Hell I don't mind being a beta tester and I shouldn't blame Access as a whole for the problems.
Old 30.10.2005, 07:02 PM
Veteran
Veteran

I was looking for the "Hell Yeah!!" selection.
Old 30.10.2005, 07:11 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

I was looking for the 'I cant afford it' button....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 30.10.2005, 07:28 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

I was looking for the "Didn`t get it yet, desperately waiting by the door" button...

Damn it!!

Best,
midi.
Old 30.10.2005, 08:05 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Just finished my virus b patch transfers, that old baby is going in the cupboard for a while.
Old 30.10.2005, 08:55 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Well, it seems so far that most people are generally happy with their TI. Perhaps, the situation from afar seems so drastic because of the TI not being fully functionally after a year delay and maybe a mixture of a bad batch going out. This seems to the case for me anyways. But I got it all worked out with GC now. I'm able to hold on to my unit until a new one comes in and then I can just swap it out. I do think Access should create their own 'official' site though instead of using this as a de facto source for communications with us beta testers. I think things will eventually get worked out...it is software in a box after all for most part. So unless it's some hardware component, such as the chipsets or some other component, then it can and will most definitely be worked out. Thanks to Ben and Marc for doing what they can right now.
Old 31.10.2005, 12:32 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyur
Well, it seems so far that most people are generally happy with their TI. Perhaps, the situation from afar seems so drastic because of the TI not being fully functionally after a year delay and maybe a mixture of a bad batch going out. This seems to the case for me anyways. But I got it all worked out with GC now. I'm able to hold on to my unit until a new one comes in and then I can just swap it out. I do think Access should create their own 'official' site though instead of using this as a de facto source for communications with us beta testers. I think things will eventually get worked out...it is software in a box after all for most part. So unless it's some hardware component, such as the chipsets or some other component, then it can and will most definitely be worked out. Thanks to Ben and Marc for doing what they can right now.
Still finding all the work arounds is a bit tiring. I'm in the not euphoric camp but still happy.