Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 05.04.2009, 07:08 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Default Hello from Seattle, USA

Hey synth geeks, nice to be here.

I got my TI Desktop and am pretty excited. Most gear makes me think "it'd be great if..." but my virus keeps making me say "it does this too?!"

Naturally I'll do my own research through the archives, but here are the questions on my mind if anyone cares to share.

V••m

What is the little icon in the upper right corner of the screen in single mode (moves slightly in other modes). Sort of looks like a CPU usage meter but doesn't respond like one.

Can I use my TI Desktop via midi without changing the behavior of the keyboard? I don't necessarily want to use the virus software, just the midi & audio IO.

Is there a way to view how many voices are currently being used?

I like that comparison chart PDF on access-music.de, but has anyone made one that includes recent models?

Is there a way to hold a note (like on my SH-101) without actually holding a key or the sustain pedal? And is there any way to use a virus desktop without a midi keyboard?

No extra envelope?? for real?