Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 02.10.2007, 11:19 AM
This forum member lives here

Default OK then guys.....

This is the first time ever that I have logged in to find "no new posts"!

It is shocking that none of you have anything to say - specially that loud mouth Matsa! At his age, all he has is whinging.

And what ever happened to Juho? I know he was getting in SM pretty heavily. Maybe being the submissive all the time has gotten him locked to an oil heater, waiting for the batteries to recharge.

Then there's Alex..... Being back at school must be taking it's toll on the bugger. Either that, or he has popped due to over stimulation of his already puffed out body.

Fuck, and 303!?!?! What the hell ever happened to that freaky wad of crap? I always wondered how that tatoo down his shaft ended up.

Onkel the saw bending breeder, Jase the guy with the fucked up job, Timo the wombel from wimbelton, the list just goes on.......

Shit guys, I just don't know what happened to the board. Most of the time you guys would rarely shut up, and now?!

Maybe I will take Blay's advice and head over to that other Virus board which has the Access T-shirts.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 02.10.2007, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Just admit it that you're jelous about my "flying pig"-tattoo!

Strange that you've posted this the first time I return in months - I've been superbusy with life in general aswell as I needed a break from everything and nothing.

Nova's fine and she's begun to talk.. loads! and she started at daycare about 2 months ago and she's learning new things everyday aswell.

Ausa is just fine aswell, she begun her apprentice-work/schoolthingie for about two months ago aswell.

Juho has some knowledge of what I've been doing but I'll reveal that secret on 13:th of October as I just need a few more things before everythings set.. I hoped that I would have everything fixed by the 12:th of October (my birthday but there has been some slight changes in the plan as some people is really busy and couldn't help me out) (Don't say anything Juho)

I am turning 25 next week as I mentioned but do not expect any drunken post whatsoever from me for the next few months as I have been completly sober for the past 3.5 months! Strange huh? 3o3 is sober.. Hoho, never thought I would say it myself but I don't miss drinking and esp. not being hungover all the time.

Tattoos, ah them glorious tattoos! I haven't gotten any job done on my tattoos either as I haven't had any time for it but I hope that I will be getting more ink hammered into my skin pretty soon!

Like I said, I'll start checking this forum out again and be on the lookout for the big 3o3 bomb!

(Aye, I've missed you too HC, Alex.. Juho.. not so much, we talk on MSN from time to time.. Matsa, Ledge, Timo, Drammy, Onkel.. the whole lot of you.. Jase..Even Blank!)

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/

Last edited by 3o3 : 02.10.2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03.10.2007, 02:49 AM

I'm over in San Francisco for the next 6 months or so, just working away in my shitty job. We went on a training mission with the US Coast Guard the other day. We had one of their C130 planes and one of their boats, it was so shitty. Spent the day out on the water, watching the dolphins and seals, and then the airplane dropped some M&M's from the air to our boat. Gosh it was so shit, they weren't even Peanut M&M's...

Man I hate my job, it couldn't get any worse... here are some pictures to show you all what a terrible time I'm having

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60

Last edited by jasedee : 04.10.2007 at 12:51 AM.
Old 03.10.2007, 02:51 AM

And if that isn't enough, the company pays for my food, accommodation, and transport.

Life really sucks fellas...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 03.10.2007, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3 View Post
Juho has some knowledge of what I've been doing but I'll reveal that secret on 13:th of October as I just need a few more things before everythings set.. I hoped that I would have everything fixed by the 12:th of October (my birthday but there has been some slight changes in the plan as some people is really busy and couldn't help me out) (Don't say anything Juho)
Wow, you're really going through with the gender reassignment!? Takes courage man, takes real courage.

And yes, your job truely sucks Jase! Feel bad for you, but there's nothing I can do about it from here.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 03.10.2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Jase: Pff! Just say that Sweden is really intresting and you wanna make a movie here instead.

HC: Bah! Humbug! I am more man than.. well, the most manly man you can think of! but I just got the news that some things will be delayed so..bah!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 03.10.2007, 09:42 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

I´ve been really busy lately. We moved to a new apartment on the 4th and 5th floor. Lots of light and lots of space. My studio space is more than doubled so no more "how can i fit this synth in my 3 m2 studio". Can´t wait to get everything connected again. Only downside is that we haven´t sold our old aparment yet. It´s hard selling apartments these days because of the prices. We had to cut of the price with about 25.000,- € because there where no interest in the apartment but we payed a lot less for it so we can afford lowering the price.

Thor is doing great. He is almost 2 years old now and always happy (except when he has to go to bed). He wants to do everything we do but still think that the coloured buttons on my synths are more fun that the keys

By the way i quit smoking in march and haven´t touched a cigarete since

And yes Jase, your job stinks...

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk
Old 03.10.2007, 10:58 PM
Pro
Pro

I've just been offered a new job which will be much more interesting than my current one and comes with a 23% pay rise!

I'm on the fucking moon right now!
Old 03.10.2007, 11:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

No love for me guys?!

I just started University,long hours,lots of work and barely any hot girls around but im doing well.
Old 04.10.2007, 01:23 AM

No love for me either! Have I been long forgotten?

Anyways, I have been extremely busy. So busy infact that I have no ohter time for anything other than school and work.

So, what's new with me? Well, i have transferred to Columbia University here in NYC where I have settled into a creative writing major with a minor in education. Just started the teaching program this year and am swamped with classroom visits and such.
Other than school, I am working at a bookstore here in the city. Have had to put the music, except for the guitar playing, on hold. Haven't had time to open up a sequencer sice I can remember.

I see alot has changed and I am not the only one that has been M.I.A.

Cheers