Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 19.10.2004, 01:28 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to mr_steve Send a message via MSN to mr_steve Send a message via Yahoo to mr_steve
Default thanx for the help. I sure wish I could delete this post now

Hi there all my new peers I have been trying to figure out why when I use the patch- c36 Future XSV, in multi single mode does the volume change. I had it perfect and saved the song and the edited patch and when I re-opened the song, it was screaming loud.

Also,. the patch wont let me modify the top layer of the keyboard with any controls, but at one point it did
Old 19.10.2004, 03:51 AM
This forum member lives here

~Welcome to Planet Virus~

I was under the impression that banks C-H were ROM banks, and therefor you arent able to modify, or write over these.

Try changing the parameters to suit your taste, and then when you want to save your patch, save it in either banks A or B. You will have to check out where you want to save it first so you dont overwrite a patch you like in A/B.

I hope I answered your question correctly, and I hope I am infact correct in my assumptions. I am not really an expert on the technical side of Virus operations.

Good luck

Jase

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 20.10.2004, 01:41 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to mr_steve Send a message via MSN to mr_steve Send a message via Yahoo to mr_steve
Default Thank you that was an issue but

what I see is happening is that in multi single mode, I cant change the top part of the sound. It somehow is still there when I change the program. I,ve tried a reset but the store function seems not to be refreshed. I feel like I might have accidenlty changed one of the system settings in my virus.
Old 20.10.2004, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Thank you that was an issue but

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_steve
I cant change the top part of the sound.
I dont get what you mean???

If you are still trying to modify a sound that is in Bank C-H all changes you make will be gone if you switch off, as you cannot write over patches in these banks.

You can however, modify the patch, then save it in a new location (Banks A or B)

Can you be a little more specific with your problem?

Good luck!

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 20.10.2004, 10:39 PM
New here
New here

Okay,

Thank you for your patience. I have figured out where the problem lies: in the mode. I split the keyboard range, in multi mode, and did not mean to, oops. So when I was talking of that sound program, I was confused. I will continue when I go home from work. Thanx again.
Old 21.10.2004, 03:07 AM

Good to hear that you sorted out the problem!

Cheers,

Jase