Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 27.05.2012, 08:47 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Default troubles for use the atomizer with ableton live 8

Hello, i write you from south of france, sorry if my english is not perfect.
i have troubles for use and understand the atomizer.
So i have a TI Polar with ableton live 8 and a apc40 on mac. everything works perfectly. i really feel infected...
but i try to use the atomizer without success.
i tried to change the "midi/audio to", to route the sound in direction of the virus in the options in ableton, i really tried everything, the only thing i did not try is to insert a signal in the inputs, but it' s not that really interest me, because i do not have other machine, i do all my music with the virus and ableton live.
i'm not sure to really understand what Atomizer is able to do(i don't mean the glitch effect, i perfectly understand how it works), and how i can use it with ableton live.
can i use it on the patches of the virus? or does it just treat other signal coming from out? so can i plug the sound card of the computer for atomize all the sound going out of my computer?

can you help me a little bit please?

thanks
gabriel