Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 15.02.2009, 07:28 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default electro-architect

Hi all
I'm fierlion and I just bought a snow. I love stuart price's work on confessions and love robyn and was playing around with the polar--there they were: all those great noises in one box. So I bought the little guy and am incorporating it into my current pair of favorites: my radias and moog lp. This is the ultimate budget super synth studio. I'm a logic/live guy with a dual 2.7 water cooled tower. Myspace.com/fierlionmusic.
I'm also currently obsessing over rem koolhaas' work and his oma/amo. If you don't know of them yet you need to do some googling. I'm sure that there's something to the electronic music/architecture intersection. Rem koolhaas in his book smlxl has a photograph of a sand dune with a grid of poles in it. I'm not sure how but I think its my answer. When I've got some music to illustrate my admittedly vague rant I'll post it.
Anyway--happy to be here.