Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.08.2006, 12:23 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default Factory patch list

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered in an FAQ but the one linked above is just for the board, and when I searched for FAQ in the messages I found nothing.

I just bought a Virus Classic second hand (would have preferred a C but an imminent wedding is restricting my funds!) I'm very excited about it, though daunted at the sheer number of patches, and was searching through the manual for a full list of them. I didn't receive a manual with the unit, but picked one up from the Access website. Unfortunately there's no patch list included and the tutorial section refers to the Start patch being as A127 instead of C127 so I'm not convinced that the manual was even re-written for the Classic. There is a patch list for the B elsewhere on the Access site, but not for the Classic.

Can anyone point me to a factory patch list, and maybe even a key to the names - I presume the HS patches are by Howard Scarr, but there's so many others that I don't know what they mean. I'm keen to get a list because I'd like to print it out and make notes as to what I like and don't like.

Again, apologies if this is covered elsewhere - googling and searching this forum has not been productive.

Cheers,

mrk
Old 23.12.2011, 03:16 AM
New here
New here

I'm working on assembling a list of patches for my TI2 keyboard. I don't know if they are the same patches as in your machine, but if so, you may be in luck. The site is here: http://www.detachtour.org/virus/ I'm still in the process of entering the category information for all of the patches. NO small task! I've entered the information for banks RAM-A through ROM-L, and since banks ROM-V through ROM-Z are empty in my machine, I've only got 9 banks to go. Whoo-hoo!

You can store your own comments/descriptions for patches, rate them and sort by rating (as well as other criteria), and change categories without affecting the master records. It's a work in progress, but it might help. I'm thinking of providing an export feature so you can get a comma/tab-delimited list of patches that you could, for example import into a spreadsheet.