Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 04.09.2009, 09:12 PM
New here
New here

Default Virus TI Snow with Logic Pro 8 (help with aux channels)

Hi All,

I have my great new Virus TI Snow here and it sounds great. I have it set up how I know how - each midi channel going to their own aux strips in Logic - fine! But I only have 3 available channels - I thought I could squeeze 4 out of this baby?

I have one channel going set to output to USB1 L+R, one going to USB 2 L+R, one going to USB3 L+R.

The only other stereo out option I have available is OUTPUT1 L+R but that isn't right..

Forgive my clueless-ness! No more detail in the manual or tut files.. But basically I just want to be able to use 4 instruments/sounds from the Virus TI Snow (which is 4 part multitimbral) and be able to EQ each from it's own Aux bus.. I'm 3/4 of the way there, but am missing the 4th channel?

Or am I?...
Old 05.09.2009, 11:33 AM
New here
New here

there's only 3 usb L+R outputs but you can double it in mono : usb1 L /usb1 R
Old 05.09.2009, 10:31 PM
New here
New here

Thanks mate - what are the downfalls of using mono - I assume it's not wise to have a thick pad on a mono channel?! At present y 3 parts sound great - nice and thick.. Switching to mono in favour of more channels must have a drawback?