Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 08.03.2005, 11:27 AM

Default no sound or delay on a few channels

I've had my virus working for quiet a long time very well. But now I've got troubles with some channels in the multi mode.

For example, nr. 7 works, nr. 8 has a delay, nr. 9 works and nr. 10 doesn't work at all. If I play on my keyboard I see the note on the display blinking but I can't hear something. If a channel has a delay like Nr. 8 it approximately takes 1 or 2 seconds till I hear something.

Hopefully someone can help me.
Old 08.03.2005, 11:29 AM

Sorry, I've forgotten to write which Virus it is. I've got a Virus C Desktop
Old 08.03.2005, 04:47 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Re: no sound or delay on a few channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas
I've had my virus working for quiet a long time very well. But now I've got troubles with some channels in the multi mode.

For example, nr. 7 works, nr. 8 has a delay, nr. 9 works and nr. 10 doesn't work at all. If I play on my keyboard I see the note on the display blinking but I can't hear something. If a channel has a delay like Nr. 8 it approximately takes 1 or 2 seconds till I hear something.

Hopefully someone can help me.
Make sure that the patch in the multi-program is enabled. Also be aware that multi-mode only offers one type of reverb/delay. If you press a key and the sound is delayed then it could be because the multi is set for delay and the send on the channel is more than 100. This happens because the dry signal is faded out when the send is more than 100. Read the parts about multi-mode and delay/reverb in the manual. Good luck

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk
Old 10.03.2005, 06:46 AM

Default solved!!!

I could solve my problem. Actually I don't know what it was. I just changed from Multi-Single-Mode to Multi-Mode, chose Channel one, went back to Multi-Single-Mode and all Channels worked again. Unfortunately my presets, which I was working at, were deleted. But that doesn't matter. Found an other good one
Old 10.03.2005, 11:46 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I had this problem as well. I found out all the singles were being sent to the effects. I think it may be a bug or some midi problem. Or it was just the PCP.