Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Old 12.04.2007, 12:18 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Thanks guys, I'll keep you up to date, with pleasure
Old 14.04.2007, 08:44 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The girl next door View Post
I think we should boycott his sale of the Ti,for one this is his first post on this Forum so he never was interested in a Ti.
Why did he enter the competition in the first place,just to make a quick buck.... Tosser !!
I agree

I think he is taking the piss if im honest

Im sure many true access fans worked hard trying to win that gold TI and if they won would have been proud owners for years to come
Old 14.04.2007, 08:49 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

C'mon guys - ease up on him eh...?

OK, maybe he is looking to make a quick buck - and most of us here would have wanted to have kept this if we'd have won it (I would have for sure as I said in a previous thread) but there were no rules suggesting that only people who owned a Virus could enter the competition. He hasn't done anything wrong...

What I do think he could have done better however, was to consider offering some form of 'thank you' payment or gesture to Drammy - maybe as a small % of what he eventually receives from the sale of the Goldfilter - if it is sold through his free advertising of this on Infekted.com.

Done nothing wrong at all and I wish him well in his sale, but could have gone about in a more considered manner I guess.
Old 14.04.2007, 04:11 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

If he never wanted it. why did he enter?

I saw the comp but wasnt bothered myself, tbh i dont want a gold TI or any other TI.
So dont think im posting out of jealousy

I just dont think its right entering things like that with the intention of selling it on.

The winner should have been some Access geek, who would have loved the synth. The kind who would still have it in 20 years time proudly on show
Old 14.04.2007, 04:19 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@wtooth View Post
The winner should have been some Access geek, who would have loved the synth. The kind who would still have it in 20 years time proudly on show
In a way, I agree... but that isn't Scielence's fault eh...

Also - I honestly don't think you were posting out of jealousy.
Old 14.04.2007, 04:24 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Get absolutely every fucking penny you can for this gold TI Scilence. Dont listen to these miserable jelous cunts on here, most people would do the same and whoever wouldnt is a fucking idiot.

There are going to be a a bunch of mugs out there where money is not an object and who desire such items like this. If there is people willing to pay a premium for it and who have the money why not let them?

Dont go cheap on some one time offer either, let it run and give it as much exposure as possible.

tom
Old 15.04.2007, 04:59 PM
Complete Newbie

This thread sure has gathered mixed responses eh ..

As I've said countless times before, I considered keeping this synth for a very long time before deciding upon this particular course of action. I'm a great Access fan and think they deserve more exposure as a company, which is one of the reasons I'm doing this. Imagine this synth ends up in a well-known, famous studio or on stage with some famous band ? It would be great for their PR, wouldn't it. And whether you consider this a valid reason is up to you, but I certainly do.

If those of you slating me actually read all of my posts you will notice that perhaps I have other reasons too for selling this synth other than spending it on cheap booze, drugs and hookers, which is what you make it sound like. Thank you to those of you who don't blame me for what I'm doing. I appreciate the sentiment.

Unfortunately my current situation doesn't allow me to keep this instrument seeing as that I have other, more pressing priorities.

Make of that whatever you will.

Last edited by Scielence : 15.04.2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 15.04.2007, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

As I'd like to put it; Fuck it!

Who cares if you like Access or not? It's your synthesizer, do whatever you like with it! Sleep with it? No problem! Sell it? No problem! Set it on fire? No problem!

You won it, it was an great video you've made.. Be proud (and gimme me the golden TI hoho)..

Nah, but don't care.. If you don't like Access, fine! We could use this on everything;

"Hey XXX! Why are you selling your XXX XXX-synthesizer? Oh my! You're an evil evil person if you sell this, you don't love XXX-company!! Blargh!" It goes with everything and if people say; "Well hey, he won it.." Yeah, exactly! He won it! He does whatever pleases him.

Bloody hell people, this synthesizer is worth loads of cash as it's an great synthesizer..

Blarfgh!.. Too much whisky today..! It's summer in Sweden (= +25-30 C outside). An old friend came by and we had a whisky, another and another and another.. I don't got any whisky left! Buuuuuuuuuu!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.04.2007, 07:31 PM
Complete Newbie

Sage words from 303 ..

Can I have some of your lovely whiskey, please ?

Old 16.04.2007, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

If I had any left! Well, I am gonna buy some more whisky today.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/