Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 13.07.2004, 01:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to DJTOMMYBOY Send a message via MSN to DJTOMMYBOY
Default *** New Music Online***

www.djtommyboy.net/music

Songs called "Evil Angel"

Enjoy!!
Old 13.07.2004, 03:18 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

why "evil angel"?? should be something more like a "good angel", the song seemed to pretty for it to be evil. very nice track, i like how it went from an arp style programming synth to longer chords of the same synth. what type of equip/software are you using???
Old 19.07.2004, 05:47 AM
Veteran
Veteran

first off if i was you i would stop calling yourself a DJ...because this will give you a bad rep if you are composing

second stop relying on powerful lead sounds to compensate...

you have talent...you just need to stop holding back and start adventuring into other notes and more complex melodies...

third you are too patternized which is because you are holding back...

The song sounds good...but you and i both know u dont think its that good...start trying to use notes you normally dont use...its a pain getting out of things that are comfortable...you should sit back and look at all your patterns in this song and count how many different notes you use in each sequence i bet you it will be 3-4...

you have a ton of potential and im not saying you should quit making trance i personally like it...you have the organization in the song and the build is good too...just try not to take what i say as me just trying to put u down...i wouldnt say anything unless i heard something that struck my ear...and your potiential is what i heard...i have heard a ton of musicians and a good amount on this site...and i hardley ever comment on the music...because i pretty much am sick of playing nice...so i just want you to know i said something because i see the start of something good...

peace
Blank