Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 06.01.2006, 02:22 PM
New here
New here

Default How does the Arpeggio work in the TI? (Read the manual but)

Guys,

I read the manual but I am still not sure how the arpeggio works... I use it from the Virus Control..

What are all these red bars? what is the "end" arrow under the bars mean? what are these nobs? I get some of them, but I am confused as to how they work together. This is my first time using an apreggio in my life.

What is the user pattern? For example I want my arpeggio to traverse the chord A-C-E. How is this done..?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

-N.
Old 06.01.2006, 09:53 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Hi,

Quote:
What are all these red bars?
hmmm... you are referring to those vertical red columns, I suppose? well in that case, each of these represent a note trigger witch can be given an indevidual length (width) and a velocity value (height).

the end arrow represents the end of the arp pattern. if you sustain a note, then the arpeggio pattern would loop from its beginning till the end arrow mark repeatedly.

each patch in the virus can utilize one of the 64 premade factory arp patterns (these are "ROM" patterns and can`t be modified), or one pattern witch you can edit yourself. choose user pattern in the VC arp page, modify the red columns length and heights and see what happens. editing the arp pattern doesn`t refer to any specific pitch intervals, BTW. that is determined by what you play from your keyboard!

Best,
midi.