Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 05.11.2006, 03:10 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40
Default Oldkore

Hi folks,

I have been playing with a riff from my old days so see if you can name that tune. The song structure is sort of in place but I was playing with different fills, so may be a little bit unprofessional for you folks but it was fun making it (about 2 hours as you'll hear).

It is all TI and drums from battery. Main arp line that is in backgroud is 3 copies of the same patch but one is pitched copy of another and the other is just chorded and plays a different way(this was me playing live and got carried away)

I like it but will revisit it, kiddy gloves this time folks please you have hurt my feelings in the past and almost gave up everything I couldn't cope with the bad reviews.

Kidding, please be honest I need to sort out all this arrangement and break stuff. If you can give me time pointers etc or structure and break advice I'd really appreciate it. As for sounds Like most but I just got monitors so will have to try mixing again, excuses excuses.

Go to my sound click page http://www.soundclick.com/bishopkris40 and listen to oldkore
or click http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl......628418&q=hi

Cheers for your time
Kris