Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.11.2007, 12:29 PM
New here
New here

Default Erratic Behaviour, usb/drivers etc

Guys i taught i would let u know whats been hapening with my new virus

1. On installation when drivers were being installed, my laptop crashed into blue screen every time i tried. Instead of paying $130 to get hard drive backed up and xp reinstalled, i chipped at the block....Here was my result....

When i unplugged my usb and replugged it on installation i pressed exit on the loading pop up, and instead of it crashing to blue, it skipped the part where it was crashing, and proceeded to install the ASIO drivers...Installation complete...or so i taught......

2. When powering up virus afresh, it brought up screen telling me to finish loading software.....I proceeded to c what would happen and it told me that i was missing a .sys file which i proceeded to find only to crash to blue again.......

3. When computer recovered, i proceeded to Ableton to check if it was working and everything seems fine....

The only weird thing is, in my properties when configuring my options, the virus runs perfect in the (ASIO 4ALLV2 ) option, but no sound comes through when i switch it to the ( VIRUS USB ASIO DRIVER ) option.....

Is this the missing .sys file or is the (ASIO 4ALLV2 ) the actual one im meant to be using.........

Does this make sense to any1, any of this, will my virus hold up, or is it waiting to fall, and i was just plain lucky with my outcome....Comments welcome friends

Regards

Kevin

Last edited by zingollo : 22.11.2007 at 12:46 PM.