Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 23.11.2004, 09:58 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
Idiotic school, only thing they taught me was to hate school.
I used to kinda think that too, but then I realised the school was OK, but the people (teachers) made it suck. Of course, some teachers are cool, and their lessons were always the ones I learnt most from, and normally the things I learnt had nothing to do with the current lesson material, but of more important lessons, learnt from individuals I respected....

Which happened again recently, when my lecturer at school went off on an audio adventure across Asia, and left us without my favorite teacher EVER!!!! It makes such a huge difference when the person teaching you, is someone who is truly passionate about what they teach, and passionate about their job. When a good teacher is at the front of a class, it is like they are a performer, keeping you entertained, and at the same time, teaching you more about life, except you dont really know this until later....

Ramble ramble ramble....I think I am suffering from lack of sleep!

?

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 23.11.2004, 10:04 AM

getting all profound on us jase? hehe...

go to bed mate
Old 23.11.2004, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
I used to kinda think that too, but then I realised the school was OK..
Of course, i know what you mean - i've had my share of fantastic teachers - esp. when i was in high school where i did learn about; music, carpentry and electronics. in the end we had built our own electric-guitar.

On that course we had 3 teachers and two of them were great ->

First our carpenter-teacher which is one of sweden's biggest blues-guitarist, really really good at it was really fun to have as a teacher, he taught me much about playing the guitar and was really a nice fella which the whole class went and saw and drank beer with his band.

Then we had our musicteacher who eventually did ask me if i wanted to be his apprentice in a studio he was going to build (and already had loads of cash, he just wanted to teach and see if there was someone in the course that was passionate for music) - but however i had other plans in life right at that moment acctually so i had to turn it down (which i still regret) since his studio has become really nice, and they are producing alot of music for movies/commercial and so on.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 23.11.2004, 01:07 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay
not the brand new release - its the t4 shape (1997 model) - the ones you see the most of.

i have some decent t4 mod pics if youre interested
Yeah, go on then.