Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 31.03.2004, 08:06 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Default yamaha 01X

Hello all, right then got me mLan Yamaha 01X yesterday and I have set up everything us stated in the manual but having a bit of bother hope someone can help

basicly ive got one cable (MLAN) us you probably guesed contoling all my ins and outs!....... Well ive sussed seting it up so i can have each part on every different fader which is wicked! but cant seem to get me midi (VIRUS C) off as audio. I can here my virus out the speakers and plays in time and sounds beautifull but cant seem to get any levels cuming back out the o1X in to SX! anyone know what im doing wrong?

Also I take it that MLAN goes to and from and dont need my audiophile anymore or do I?

And the other thing is everything seems to be spot on in SX and all the right ports and in and outs are set up correctly and is cool as, but my media players dont work and I am getting no sound from my computer atll only in SX!! whys that?

Like if i want to listen to a finished track and listen to the WAV and open it up in Media, it says there is no sound installed.
So is it not set up corectly or should I have my Audio phile set up playing my computer sounds then maybe have a stereo return from my o1X going in to the audiophile which is currently uninstalled!! ....... But then that would really kill the whole idea of having an o1X

Cant really find many forums on this but any help here would be much apericiated thanks us I hardly have any hair left now! 8O

Thanks in advance
Old 31.03.2004, 08:21 AM
Amateur
Amateur

also i thought the o1x would take a slight load of the CPU but now sticks at about 20 with nothing going on whih is shit in my opinion!!