Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 10.07.2009, 06:56 AM
New here
New here

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi Guys and Girls!

My name is Craig Bradley and im from the UK, im just about to buy a virus ti 2 desktop and i've been doing alot of research on the item and im so eager to get 1 , i've decided to go for the desktop version as i already own a midi keyboard so can't see the point in forking out the extra cash , i make trance music mainly and here is the link to my music www.myspace.com/craigbradleyuk i have had a few releases and tracks played on national radio here in the uk but im really wanting that extra addition to my home studio, i use fl studio and have been making music for around 8 years on and off , I have heard good things about the virus before i had a jp8080 but i sold that due to it being a pain using only 1 patch at a time and then bouncing down to audio but i like the sound of the Virus Ti as i can use multi sounds at the same time and just bounce down to audio so can work in real time , just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for welcoming me , if i have any answers to the questions ill try and help as much as i can.

Thanks For Your Time

Craig
Old 24.08.2009, 12:30 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Hey Craig, liking your remixes. Major w00t on the R1 JJules show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Bradley View Post
Hi Guys and Girls!

My name is Craig Bradley and im from the UK, im just about to buy a virus ti 2 desktop and i've been doing alot of research on the item and im so eager to get 1 , i've decided to go for the desktop version as i already own a midi keyboard so can't see the point in forking out the extra cash , i make trance music mainly and here is the link to my music www.myspace.com/craigbradleyuk i have had a few releases and tracks played on national radio here in the uk but im really wanting that extra addition to my home studio, i use fl studio and have been making music for around 8 years on and off , I have heard good things about the virus before i had a jp8080 but i sold that due to it being a pain using only 1 patch at a time and then bouncing down to audio but i like the sound of the Virus Ti as i can use multi sounds at the same time and just bounce down to audio so can work in real time , just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for welcoming me , if i have any answers to the questions ill try and help as much as i can.

Thanks For Your Time

Craig
... I'm thinking you'll really enjoy the TI. The JP80x0 is proper old skool compared now, but that Supersaw is still revered and untouchable.

And nothing's wrong with FL Studio!
Old 24.08.2009, 08:26 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to MiddleThinkr Send a message via MSN to MiddleThinkr Send a message via Skype™ to MiddleThinkr

hahaha hi craig ^^ from MY MSN to THIS forum XD your fast hehehe